ARE THERE RULES OF CONDUCT IN THE ADLERBÜHNE AHORN?
Yes, these are as follows:
• After the show has started, you are unfortunately no longer allowed to enter!
• Please keep the Eagle'S Stage Ahorn clean! Rubbish bins are available at the mountain station.
• Please do not feed or touch the birds of prey!
• Please also note delimitations such as chains, fences and ropes!
• Please follow the instructions of the employees of the Eagle's Stage Ahorn!
• Please do not let children frolic unattended!
• Parents are responsible for their children!
IS THE DRIVE AND ACCESS TO THE EAGLES'S STAGE AHORN BARRIER-FREE?
After you have arrived at the Ahornbahn mountain station in the gondola, you can first enjoy the unique view and the fresh mountain air. Then you have the opportunity to explore the barrier-free pleasure trail, which leads you around the Ahorn plateau in Mayrhofen. On request, wheelchair users and guests with reduced mobility can also be transported to the Adlerbühne Ahron.
CAN I TAKE DOGS WITH ME?
You are welcome to take your four-legged friend with you, but dogs must be muzzled and leashed. During the bird of prey demonstration, the dogs must be completely covered with a dog blanket.